Banner Hacks & Hints
Cleaning Vinyl Banners
Keeping your banner clean is important. Environmental elements are inevitable, but a small amount of effort will keep your message looking great. We recommend the following:
- Gently wipe banner with a clean and damp, soft cloth.
- Use warm water.
- If soap is needed use a mild, non-detergent cleaner.
- Rinse to remove any soap residue.
- Be sure banner is dry before storing.
- Use any abrasive cloth, cleaning pads or paper towels.
- Use any solvents or harsh chemical cleaners.
- Rub aggressively.
Storing Vinyl Banners
Be sure your banner is dry before storing. Roll your banner print-side in then store in a clean, dry, indoor location away from direct sunlight.